E-mail List Archives
From: Austin, Darrel
Date: Jan 31, 2005 8:34AM
- Next message: Jim Allan: "Re: FlashPaper"
- Previous message: Michael Moore: "Re: FlashPaper"
- Next message in Thread: Jim Allan: "Re: FlashPaper"
- Previous message in Thread: Michael Moore: "Re: FlashPaper"
- View all messages in this Thread
> which many of our state webmasters here
> are using.
As a state webmaster, I can say (IMHO) that the bigger accessibility problem
is that there is still an unhealthy dependance on 'paper' in government.
That's in no way helping you answer your question, of course. I'm merely
stating that more as a bit of venting. ;o)
There is a lot of data we could make more accessible if we could just get
people to think about developing CONTENT first and foremost, rather than the
more common approach of making a paper document and then figuring out how to
get it online.