E-mail List Archives
From: Austin, Darrel
Date: Jan 31, 2005 4:22PM
- Next message: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: FlashPaper"
- Previous message: Jim Allan: "Re: FlashPaper"
- Next message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: FlashPaper"
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Allan: "Re: FlashPaper"
- View all messages in this Thread
> # Author must create media with FlashMX+ or related tool
I, admittedly, haven't played much with FlashPaper.
Just to clarify your above statement, are you saying that the content
actually had to be developed within FlashMX? (As opposed to converting some
other file format to FlashPaper?)
I'm under the assumption that FlashPaper is akin to PDF, where you can
convert documents to the format, but I may be way off on that.
It does sound like FlashPaper is actually less accessible that PDF at this
point in time.