E-mail List Archives
Re: Re: flash
From: Sofia Celic
Date: Apr 21, 2005 6:13PM
- Next message: Christian Heilmann: "Re: Re: flash"
- Previous message: Kevin H. Spruill: "Re: Re: flash"
- Next message in Thread: Christian Heilmann: "Re: Re: flash"
- Previous message in Thread: Kevin H. Spruill: "Re: Re: flash"
- View all messages in this Thread
>1. Is the resizing only to fit the size of the current
>>graphical window in FLASH or can the user say they want bigger
>>text in the current size window?
>>Font resizing is available either through implementation within the
>>("right click") menu depending on how the movie is exported - or more
>>the inclusion of font resizing controls within the movie interface itself.
Also note the possibility of providing access to the zoom feature of Flash
Player through HTML links in the parent HTML document. Have a look at
http://www.nils.org.au/ais/web/resources/Monash2005/js_zoom.html for a
basic example of controlling zoom and panning via the keyboard. Note that
Senior Web Accessibility Consultant
Accessible Information Solutions,
National Information and Library Service
454 Glenferrie Road
Kooyong, Victoria, 3144
Ph: +61 (0)3 9864 9284
Fax: +61 (0)3 9864 9370
E-mail: <EMAIL REMOVED>