E-mail List Archives
RE: Accessible forms question
From: Jim Thatcher
Date: May 31, 2005 8:32AM
- Next message: Christian Heilmann: "Re: Long form legends"
- Previous message: Joelle Tegwen: "Long form legends"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Patrick Lauke: "RE: Accessible forms question"
- View all messages in this Thread
> Have a client side
> script that checks the sizes rather burdening the listener -
the next segment when a certain character count has been reached?
Definitely not. Actually I withdraw the suggestion about checking sizes -
and yes, use max length (3, 2, 3).
The main point is that designers will want to do this kind of thing so a
redesign isn't the best answer; the question is how to provide the
information to a user who doesn't see the layout.
Accessibility Consulting: http://jimthatcher.com/