E-mail List Archives
RE: Long form legends
From: Rainer Wagener
Date: May 31, 2005 10:15AM
- Next message: Joelle Tegwen: "RE: Long form legends"
- Previous message: Jim Allan: "RE: Long form legends"
- Next message in Thread: Joelle Tegwen: "RE: Long form legends"
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Allan: "RE: Long form legends"
- View all messages in this Thread
> > Note the <br> tags in the legends. We need these for
> some browsers because
> > they don't wrap the legend automatically and some of
> those don't accept
> > styling on the legend tag.
> What you could do is only apply the BRs via scripting for certain
> browsers. That is the road to destruction though.
Why is it so bad to have <br> inside <legend>?
Are there any practical problems with screen readers or other ATs ?
Or is this basically a semantic approach (good code)?
Tel.: 062 21 - 60 05 81