E-mail List Archives
Re: Content Management Systems
From: Daniel Champion
Date: Jan 27, 2006 9:15AM
- Next message: Tim Beadle: "Re: Content Management Systems"
- Previous message: John E. Brandt: "Content Management Systems"
- Next message in Thread: Tim Beadle: "Re: Content Management Systems"
- Previous message in Thread: John E. Brandt: "Content Management Systems"
- View all messages in this Thread
Have a look at Colony - http://www.thinkcolony.co.uk
I'm not a user but it looks impressive.
Daniel Champion - Web Dev Mgr - Clackmannanshire Council
e: <EMAIL REMOVED> t: 01259 452258
f: 01259 452265 w: http://www.clacksweb.org.uk
"John E. Brandt" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Sent by: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Please respond to WebAIM Discussion List
To: "'WebAIM Discussion List'" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: [WebAIM] Content Management Systems
I'm wondering if any one has any reviews on content management systems
produce valid code and accessible designs. Most of the ones I've looked at
use XML/XHTML which would lead you to believe that there is "well formed"
code present and accessibility valued. However, most of the websites
designed with CMS I have looked at have suffered from some bad coding and
accessibility errors. I'd like to have a few to recommend to clients.
John E. Brandt
Augusta, ME USA
This email and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving Clackmannanshire Council.
Clackmannanshire Council will not be liable for any losses as a result of viruses being passed on.