E-mail List Archives
Who supports lang attribute?
Date: Jan 21, 2002 6:15PM
- Next message: Jim Thatcher: "RE: Who supports lang attribute?"
- Previous message: Paul Bohman: "RE: Access keys, ie6"
- Next message in Thread: Jim Thatcher: "RE: Who supports lang attribute?"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Hello. I have a page with French and German proper names in it. I used
<span> tags to identify the language throughout the page, but the two speech
browsers I have (wemedia talking browser and websound) do not seem to
recognize the different languages specified. Granted, both these browsers
are free. Perhaps you get what you pay for, or perhaps the browser writers
haven't caught up to the w3c folk yet.
Does anyone have a fancier speech browser that recognizes French and German
pronunciation? If so, will you please test
http://www.TheBicyclingGuitarist.net/studies/eagles.htm and let me know how
p.s. I also have a bunch of <cite> tags throughout the text. And I'm getting
tired of typing summary="This layout table contains another layout table
used for WebRing." Once, just once, I'd love to type summary="the opposite
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,