E-mail List Archives
Date: Feb 21, 2006 6:20AM
- Next message: Jon Gunderson: "Re: VPAT E-learning"
- Previous message: L: "RE: Screen-reader updates"
- Next message in Thread: Jon Gunderson: "Re: VPAT E-learning"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) is posted to state the company's stand on accessibility for different products and services. I have a query relating to the same. If a vendor wants to post the VPAT for an e-learning course, which section 508 guidelines are applicable for e-learning course?
Which of the section 508 standards will the VPAT of an e-learning course include? I would be also interested to view an on-line example of such a VPAT. Links for such examples would be of great help...
Net Systems Informatics (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Tel: 91-22-26860485/6 extn: 28
E-mail: <EMAIL REMOVED>