E-mail List Archives
Re: Participants Wanted
From: Kynn Bartlett
Date: Jan 24, 2002 5:02PM
- Next message: Glenda Watson Hyatt: "error with MAP"
- Previous message: Singh, Manik: "Participants Wanted"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Singh, Manik: "Participants Wanted"
- View all messages in this Thread
At 12:45 AM +0100 1/25/02, Singh, Manik wrote:
>Research participants wanted for an experiment to evaluate performance of
>visually impaired users with web-based applications.
This is cool; props to SAP for making this a priority. (This is the
kind of stuff that I tried to do at Reef, but was shot down every
time; alas that Reef turned out to have little commitment to the
idea of accessibility, and little ability to turn out anything more
than simply lip service to capture gullible 508 dollars.)
Kynn Bartlett < <EMAIL REMOVED> > http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain http://idyllmtn.com
Web Accessibility Expert-for-hire http://kynn.com/resume
January Web Accessibility eCourse http://kynn.com/+d201
Forthcoming: Teach Yourself CSS in 24 Hours
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,