E-mail List Archives
RE: WebAIM course
From: Leonard R. Kasday
Date: Aug 19, 2000 7:58AM
- Next message: Tim G. Smith: "RE: WebAIM course"
- Previous message: Paul Bohman: "WebAIM course"
- Next message in Thread: Tim G. Smith: "RE: WebAIM course"
- Previous message in Thread: Paul Bohman: "WebAIM course"
- View all messages in this Thread
Thanks for the course announcement. I'm very glad to hear you're working
with blackboard because that's what we use here.
I glanced at the home page with the WAVE and noticed that the login button
has missing alt text. There are also a couple of decorative graphics with
no alt text and that need ALT=""
I then clicked over to the register page. The enroll button has no alt
folks with browsers, e.g. pwwebspeak, home page reader, lynx, that don't do
This is using the beta of wave 2.0
I realize of course that none of this is your doing: it's what comes with
Blackboard. We're in the same situation here like I say.
As for frames... as you know, w3c/wai doesn't consider that an
accessibilty problem if the frames have good names and preferably titles...
I take it you're more conservative on that one?