E-mail List Archives
Date: Apr 26, 2006 9:10AM
- Next message: smithj7: "RE: Powerpoints"
- Previous message: John Foliot: "RE: Powerpoints"
- Next message in Thread: smithj7: "RE: Powerpoints"
- Previous message in Thread: John Foliot: "RE: Powerpoints"
- View all messages in this Thread
I use the Illois Accesible Web Publishing Wizard for making powerpoint
presentations accesible. It is a wonderful wizard. I found it is best
to have text alternatives in a single file labeled by slide for the long
description name so I can cut and paste. Other wise you need to type in
the long description and there isn't a spell check.
From: <EMAIL REMOVED>
[mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Penny Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:45 AM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: [WebAIM] Powerpoints
I've been asked to put up links to some Powerpoint training
presentations (primarily for library staff but the links will probably
have to be on a public page rather than a restricted access page).
What do I need to consider about Powerpoints and accessibility (not that
I have much power to change anything but I can always try)?
messages to <EMAIL REMOVED>