E-mail List Archives
Re: Heading levels
From: Tim Beadle
Date: Jun 25, 2006 1:50PM
- Next message: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: Heading levels"
- Previous message: Al Sparber: "Re: Heading levels"
- Next message in Thread: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: Heading levels"
- Previous message in Thread: Al Sparber: "Re: Heading levels"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 25/06/06, Helen A < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> its because you have gone from <h3> back to <h2>. You can't
> back-track up a level, so working down a page you can't have <h3> on
> line N then on line Q put <h2>, it would have to be <h4> as 4 follows
> 3 numerically speaking.
If that's the case (which I do not believe for one second that it is)
then creating well-structured, hierarchical document outlines is going
to be *really, really difficult*.