E-mail List Archives
Re: Heading levels
From: Patrick H. Lauke
Date: Jun 25, 2006 4:40PM
- Next message: Al Sparber: "Re: Heading levels"
- Previous message: Tim Beadle: "Re: Heading levels"
- Next message in Thread: Al Sparber: "Re: Heading levels"
- Previous message in Thread: Tim Beadle: "Re: Heading levels"
- View all messages in this Thread
Helen A wrote:
> its because you have gone from <h3> back to <h2>. You can't back-track
> up a level, so working down a page you can't have <h3> on line N then on
> line Q put <h2>, it would have to be <h4> as 4 follows 3 numerically
Just to clarify, that's wrong. The issue here is whether or not it's ok
to skip a level going down (i.e. having an H1 followed by an H3, without
any H2 in between). Going back up one level is perfectly valid and logical.
Patrick H. Lauke