E-mail List Archives
Re: Heading levels
From: Al Sparber
Date: Jun 25, 2006 4:50PM
- Next message: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: Heading levels"
- Previous message: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: Heading levels"
- Next message in Thread: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: Heading levels"
- Previous message in Thread: Patrick H. Lauke: "Re: Heading levels"
- View all messages in this Thread
From: "Patrick H. Lauke" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
> Helen A wrote:
>> its because you have gone from <h3> back to <h2>. You can't
>> back-track up a level, so working down a page you can't have <h3>
>> on line N then on line Q put <h2>, it would have to be <h4> as 4
>> follows 3 numerically speaking.
> Just to clarify, that's wrong. The issue here is whether or not it's
> ok to skip a level going down (i.e. having an H1 followed by an H3,
> without any H2 in between). Going back up one level is perfectly
> valid and logical.
Just to clarify my original question, it was that the following
scenario should be acceptable and correct:
No skipping on my part - just repeating where it makes sense to.