E-mail List Archives
Re: Menu lists
From: ben morrison
Date: Oct 18, 2006 3:50AM
- Next message: Penny Roberts: "Re: Menu lists"
- Previous message: Penny Roberts: "Re: Menu lists"
- Next message in Thread: Penny Roberts: "Re: Menu lists"
- Previous message in Thread: Penny Roberts: "Re: Menu lists"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 18/10/06, Penny Roberts < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Christian Heilmann wrote:
> >> Current practice seems to be to use lists for menus. Remind me: is this
> >> to satisfy 10.5 (printable characters between adjacent links)? Is there
> >> more to it than that?
> > Let's turn the question around: What else would you use?
> > Different options to choose from to me is a list.
> Hi Chris,
> Thanks for the reply but on this occasion I need something more
> concrete to point to: I need to be able to quote chapter and verse so to
There are lots of guidelines that you could interpret for your needs:
Divide large blocks of information into more manageable groups:
Group related links:
Organize documents so they may be read without style sheets.