WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Thread: Nintex and SharePoint 2013

for

Number of posts in this thread: 1 (In chronological order)

Date: Wed, Jun 19 2013 10:25PM
Subject: Nintex and SharePoint 2013
No previous message | No next message

Dear wise ones. My Institute is updating quality management systems and moving to sharepoint 2013. Currently, our forms (and there are many), are word forms which I find just about impossible to use with window eyes. I have been told that they will be using the above software (in the subject line) to create all new forms.
My question is whether this software creates forms that are accessible to screen readers?,
I would really appreciate any feedback you can offer. The software apparently has been purchased but no forms have been developed yet as this will be phase II of the project.
I have to say that snooping around the sharepoint 2013 site, it seems to work very nicely with my screen reader however again, if any of you have any advice re tips for the people setting the site up would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to any of you that can provide me with some feedback.
Jo :)
Jodie Hoger
Teacher Consultant (Vision), Equity Services TAFE NSW - Illawarra Institute Building L1.14,  60 Bienda St, Bomaderry, NSW, 2541
VOIP 54865
P 02 4421 9865
M 0437 035 042
F 02 4421 9804 
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
www.illawarra.tafensw.edu.au
Proverb
Give a person a fish and they will have food for a day. Teach a person to fish and they will have food for life.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain
privileged information or confidential information or both. If you
are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify the sender.