E-mail List Archives
Re: Gmail and accessibility
From: Cheryl D Wise
Date: Sep 14, 2007 1:40PM
- Next message: Travis Roth: "Re: Gmail and accessibility"
- Previous message: Robert Erichsen: "Gmail and accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: Travis Roth: "Re: Gmail and accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: Robert Erichsen: "Gmail and accessibility"
- View all messages in this Thread
I won't use gmail for a variety of reasons including privacy concerns. Also,
many offers for students are only available for those using .edu accounts.
Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expression
Foundation of Microsoft Expression Web
From: Robert Erichsen
My university is considering moving student email accounts to Gmail for
a variety of reasons. Before we do this, we want to make sure that it
meets accessibility requirements. Does anyone have any experiences or
knowledge to share about how Gmail rates in this area?
I found some resources online at
http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=64950 but I'm
wondering if there are more independent and current reviews out there.