E-mail List Archives
Portable Speech Device
From: Eric Ross
Date: Jan 10, 2008 1:40PM
- Next message: Joshue O Connor: "Re: Portable Speech Device"
- Previous message: Andy Mabbett: "Re: Tags to Represent Questions"
- Next message in Thread: Joshue O Connor: "Re: Portable Speech Device"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I am looking for a portable speech device that can be used for a student
with full cognitive abilities could use. I have done some searching online
and most of the units are designed for individuals with lower vocabulary.
Does anyone have any ideas?
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Assistive Technology Specialist
Access & Disability Services, D119
1200 W. Algonquin Road, Palatine, IL 60067-7398
847.925.6266 voice; 847.397.7600 TTY
Email : <EMAIL REMOVED>