E-mail List Archives
Accessibility Specialist Position at Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
From: Moore, Michael
Date: Oct 17, 2008 12:21PM
- Next message: Wayne Dick: "Re: Styling for high-contrast mode"
- Previous message: Keith Parks: "Re: Styling for high-contrast mode"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
The Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services has a job
opening for an Accessibility Specialist. This person will be responsible
for testing web and other electronic information resources for
accessibility and compliance with Texas HHS Accessibility Policy (US
Rehabilitation Act, Section 508), providing accessibility remediation
and consulting to Texas HHS agencies, developing and presenting training
courses on accessibility topics, and contributing to the development and
refinement of accessibility policies.
For details and to apply for the position on-line visit the Texas Health
and Human Services Job Center
The URL for the posting is:
DARS Accessibility Coordinator