E-mail List Archives
Re: IM Accessibility
From: John E. Brandt
Date: Nov 21, 2008 3:30PM
- Next message: Aaron Cannon: "Re: IM Accessibility"
- Previous message: Dean Hamack: "Another high-contrast question"
- Next message in Thread: Aaron Cannon: "Re: IM Accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: Moore, Michael: "IM Accessibility"
- View all messages in this Thread
I have been using Windows Live Messenger for years with a friend who is a
screen reader user. We have also been using Twitter...he uses Twitthat.
Is WebAIM on Twitter? Should it be?
Anyone interested in exploring a Twitter "group" regarding accessibility? Or
does one already exist?
John E. Brandt
Web Design, Development, Consultation
Augusta, Maine USA
From: <EMAIL REMOVED>
[mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Moore, Michael
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 2:17 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List; Discussion list for web and software
Subject: [WebAIM] IM Accessibility
Does anyone have any experience with the accessibility of IM clients. If
so can you point me to either research or make recommendations. It looks
like the Spark client that I was given to test is a no-go with JAWS 9
but I may be missing something.
DARS Accessibility Coordinator