E-mail List Archives
Re: Screen reader survey
From: Karl Groves
Date: Dec 20, 2008 7:30AM
- Next message: Peter Krantz: "Re: Screen reader survey"
- Previous message: Emma Duke-Williams: "Re: Screen reader survey"
- Next message in Thread: Peter Krantz: "Re: Screen reader survey"
- Previous message in Thread: Emma Duke-Williams: "Re: Screen reader survey"
- View all messages in this Thread
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Emma Duke-Williams [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]
> Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 9:20 AM
> To: <EMAIL REMOVED> ; WebAIM Discussion List
> Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Screen reader survey
> 2008/12/20 Karl Groves < <EMAIL REMOVED> >:>
> > Excellent point, Christophe. Along those same lines, I can probably
> > translations for a number of other major languages. Jared, if you're
> > interested, let me know.
> I guess it could also be very interesting if you can find people to
> translate it to langauges that don't use the latin alphabet.
I can't make any promises, but I do have a number of people I can ask who
work with my wife who could translate it into Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese,
Korean, and possibly Farsi and Russian.