E-mail List Archives
Re: accessible tree menus
From: Chris Hoffman
Date: Feb 27, 2009 5:20PM
- Next message: Jim Thatcher: "Re: accessible tree menus"
- Previous message: Steve Green: "Re: accessible tree menus"
- Next message in Thread: Jim Thatcher: "Re: accessible tree menus"
- Previous message in Thread: Steve Green: "Re: accessible tree menus"
- View all messages in this Thread
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Seth Kane < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Please understand that there is a MAJOR difference between Accessibility
> and Usability. Annoying maybe but still accessible.
I was recently pointed to an article, "Usable Accessibility: Making
Web Sites Work Well for People with Disabilities," that makes a pretty
convincing case that accessibility and usability are NOT as disparate
as most people seem to believe.