E-mail List Archives
Re: ActiveX accessibility
From: mark novak
Date: May 21, 2009 10:35AM
- Next message: J. B-Vincent: "Re: ActiveX accessibility"
- Previous message: Judy Rice: "Microsoft's ClearType Tuner"
- Next message in Thread: J. B-Vincent: "Re: ActiveX accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: J. B-Vincent: "ActiveX accessibility"
- View all messages in this Thread
Do you mean the "iAccessible" interface ? If so, I think you will find
info searching on Google ...
J. B-Vincent wrote:
> Good morning:
> I've been scouring the Web for information on accessibility and ActiveX scripting. There are some references to use of iAccessibility, but even that is scanty. Any leads to more robust writeups would be much appreciated--thanks.
> Jane Vincent, Center for Accessible Technology, Berkeley, CA