E-mail List Archives
Re: ActiveX accessibility
From: J. B-Vincent
Date: May 21, 2009 10:40AM
- Next message: John E. Brandt: "Re: Microsoft's ClearType Tuner"
- Previous message: mark novak: "Re: ActiveX accessibility"
- Next message in Thread: Kelly Ford: "Re: ActiveX accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: mark novak: "Re: ActiveX accessibility"
- View all messages in this Thread
I found a lot about iAccessible, but very little practical guidance about how to use it with ActiveX.
Thanks, and say hi to State Street for me,
--- On Thu, 5/21/09, mark novak < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
From: mark novak < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] ActiveX accessibility
To: "WebAIM Discussion List" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 9:32 AM
Do you mean the "iAccessible" interface ? If so, I think you will find
info searching on Google ...
J. B-Vincent wrote:
> Good morning:
> I've been scouring the Web for information on accessibility and ActiveX scripting. There are some references to use of iAccessibility, but even that is scanty. Any leads to more robust writeups would be much appreciated--thanks.
> Jane Vincent, Center for Accessible Technology, Berkeley, CA