E-mail List Archives
Re: Safeway.com issues
From: Nancy Johnson
Date: Jul 31, 2009 12:55PM
- Next message: Keith Parks: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- Previous message: Bevi Chagnon | PubCom: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- Next message in Thread: Keith Parks: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- Previous message in Thread: Bevi Chagnon | PubCom: "Re: Safeway.com issues"
- View all messages in this Thread
Is Safeway the only grocery store in your area that delivers? We
don't have Safeway, we have PeaPod part of Stop and Shop
I have no idea if Peapod is any more accessible than Safeway is.
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Bevi Chagnon |
PubCom< <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Randi wrote:
>> Is it me, or should this not be so complicated
> It's not you!
> Sounds like Safeway didn't QC this portion of their website for the user's
> Sometimes we sighted web developers need to be blindfolded to realize what
> happens to our users, and other times we need our hands tied behind our
> backs. <g>
> Let's hope you don't starve, Randi, before you finally get your food
> --Bevi Chagnon
> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
> . .
> PubCom.com | Consultants + Trainers + Designers
> Government and non-profit publishing specialists for print, web, marketing,
> Acrobat, & 508
> News blurbs via Twitter | www.Twitter.com/pubcom