E-mail List Archives
Re: long description v. d-link
From: Geof Collis
Date: Aug 31, 2009 3:30PM
- Next message: Jared Smith: "Re: long description v. d-link"
- Previous message: Mark Guisinger: "long description v. d-link"
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: long description v. d-link"
- Previous message in Thread: Mark Guisinger: "long description v. d-link"
- View all messages in this Thread
At 05:18 PM 8/31/2009, you wrote:
>So, has the d-link fallen out of favor to the long description? I'm
>not seeing the d-link used very often on the sites I'm looking
>at. If not, is there any good guidelines as to when to use one
>versus the other?
My understanding is it isn't widely supported and I found it rather
confusing, here is an example that I used
Accessibility News International