E-mail List Archives
From: Cliff Tyllick
Date: Dec 21, 2009 5:15PM
- Next message: Geof Collis: "Re: Headings"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Re: Headings"
- Next message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: Headings"
- Previous message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: Headings"
- View all messages in this Thread
Tim Harshbarger said:
Looking at the sufficient techniques for WCAG 2.0 4.1.2 (http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/ensure-compat-rsv.html), I would think that they should be marked up as headings.
Let's not confuse "sufficient" and "necessary." In other words, I understand a "sufficient" technique for complying with one of the guidelines to be *one* way to comply, not *the only* way to comply.
So they *could* be marked up as headings, and that does happen to be the way I would do it. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's the only way. I remain open to further innovation, and I understand the WAI to do so, too.
Web development coordinator
Agency Communications Division
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality