E-mail List Archives
From: Geof Collis
Date: Jan 28, 2010 5:03PM
- Next message: John Foliot: "Re: W3C Guidelines"
- Previous message: Alison Benjamin: "call for participants"
- Next message in Thread: John Foliot: "Re: W3C Guidelines"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I'm having a bit of a debate where someone says that the members of
the W3c at the time wrote the guidelines for WCAG 1.0 and I'm
wondering if this is true. I thought that they got input from the web
community and based them on their feedback. Can anyone shed some
light on the process?
Accessibility News International