E-mail List Archives
Re: hovers and screenreaders
Date: Feb 26, 2010 5:12PM
- Next message: Carin Headrick: "Re: hovers and screenreaders"
- Previous message: Geof Collis: "Re: hovers and screenreaders"
- Next message in Thread: Carin Headrick: "Re: hovers and screenreaders"
- Previous message in Thread: Geof Collis: "Re: hovers and screenreaders"
- View all messages in this Thread
I am using JAWS 11 and IE 8 and it identified 73 links on the page. None
were reade as Mouse over or as hover links and they all appeared to work.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Carin Headrick" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
To: "WebAIM Discussion List" < <EMAIL REMOVED> >
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 7:36 AM
Subject: [WebAIM] hovers and screenreaders
> Hi. I'm trying to help a webmaster. Her page is loaded with "click here"
> links. She put some kind of hovering title on some of them hoping
> screenreaders would find it. Mine sure didn't. I know that some things
> that hover can be found by screenreaders. What's the magic trick? She
> works for my city. The site is
> and behold the mass o' click heres!