E-mail List Archives
From: Geof Collis
Date: Mar 31, 2010 7:30AM
- Next message: Moore,Michael (DARS): "Re: Talking websites"
- Previous message: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: earthquake quiz"
- Next message in Thread: Moore,Michael (DARS): "Re: Talking websites"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I'm wondering what the Pros and Cons are of talking websites?
I understand a site needs to be accessible for it to work properly
but is there a real need for it and if a site is very elaborate how
would it handle many navigation links etc.
Coalition of Ontario Accessibility Advisory Committees (COAAC) Website
Follow COAAC on Twitter