E-mail List Archives
From: Tarek Alaaeddin
Date: May 29, 2002 9:53AM
- Next message: Tarek Alaaeddin: "RE: Accessibility Questions"
- Previous message: Terence de Giere: "Re: how to test for scripts"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Is there is a way to I can make jaws ignore certail elements on the page, without any negative impact on the whole page. Also I am just wondering if using:
<button type="buton" accesskey="S" name="btnAddItem" onclick="alert('Save Service Request')" ><span style="text-decoration: underline">S</span>ave</button>
Will have an impact on button accessibility, the reason I used that is just to specify that Save button will have S underlined.
Any comments are appreciated..
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,