WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Making share point accessible.

for

Date: Sep 15, 2010 12:06PM

While there is some editing you can do using an development tool such as SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio, it is a losing battle as some code will be generated by the SP engine and you cannot change that. I have found this to be true with most Content Management Systems. In my experience, it is a rare day when any "machine" created code will pass either html or accessibility checks.

Angela French

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 3:29 AM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] Making share point accessible.

Hi friends,

We have a webpage which need to be made accessible. The content of the page is coming from a share point. We cannot find any inbuilt editor for HTML(Edit in HTML mode option is missing) in the SharePoint.

Can any one of you assist me in editing the source of the SharePoint code?

Thanks & regards
Rakesh P

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.