E-mail List Archives
RE: Linking back after D links
From: Steffi Rausch
Date: Jun 17, 2002 3:26PM
- Next message: Paul Bohman: "RE: Linking back after D links"
- Previous message: Tom Gilder: "Re: RNIB LookLouder Flash MX game"
- Next message in Thread: Paul Bohman: "RE: Linking back after D links"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Yes, thank you all for the suggestions, but I already implemented those
before and found it to be a lot of extra work. I was just wondering if any
other screen readers out there work properly as does IE or Netscape in
utilizing their back key. You can test from my example page
http://www.resiusa.org/scea/modules/prs_mod2.htm to see if you go back to
the proper place by choosing the back key but keep in mind I have already
setup the page to link back to the proper place if you choose my back text
link. Just ignore that and let me know if it works any other way. I
appreciate any one who finds this problem often to give me their feedback
and I will contact the necessary vendors to see if they can improve upon
this feature in their screen readers. This would save some of us a lot of
RESI, Jr. Web Developer
"Design is intelligence made visible." - Rick Eiber
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,