E-mail List Archives
Re: Survey Tool
Date: Jan 31, 2011 4:03PM
- Next message: adam solomon: "Re: table paging"
- Previous message: E.J. Zufelt: "Re: Survey Tool"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: E.J. Zufelt: "Re: Survey Tool"
- View all messages in this Thread
I have used LimeSurvey with various organisations I have worked with and
have been quite happy with it :
On Mon, January 31, 2011 5:28 pm, Richard R. Hill wrote:
> A client is interested in survey tools that are not only accessible, but
> are very professional (look and feel), good reporting results, and address
> data security in that they do NOT store the data in the cloud. This
> implies something that runs on a local surver (which leaves out the likes
> of SurveyMonkey). One possible candidat so far is Snap Surveys
> Any current feeling about the accessibility of available survey tools in
> general and any that can be run on a client server?
> Rick Hill, Web CMS Administrator
> University Communications, UC Davis