E-mail List Archives
Date: Jul 16, 2001 6:24PM
- Next message: Amwclw1@aol.com: "Re: pdf files"
- Previous message: JElmer@vcccd.net: "E-brary"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: JElmer@vcccd.net: "E-brary"
- View all messages in this Thread
From the information provided on their web site. It seems that all they do
really is create PDF versions of the documents and then add a splash of
extra services that help promote security and awareness of the document.
So in terms of accessibility, you should look up the accessibility of PDF
documents at www.adobe.com
Michael Goddard - CIW Associate
TDH Marketing & Communications, Inc.
8153 Garnet Drive
Dayton, Ohio 45458
E-Mail: <EMAIL REMOVED>
From: WebAIM forum [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 8:21 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Does anyone have any information on the accessibility of E-Brary?
John F. Elmer, M.S.S.W., Ph.C.
Educational Assistance Center
4667 Telegraph Road
Ventura, CA 93003
805.654.6400, Ext. 1278