E-mail List Archives
longdesc, content detail
From: Birdsell, John
Date: Jul 23, 2002 10:49AM
- Next message: Leo Smith: "RE: Skip navigation"
- Previous message: Jon Gunderson: "RE: Skip Navigation"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I have to build a demo, from screen shots of people soft product screens.
These screen shots are all forms that contain anywhere from 3 to 20 plus
fields. There are planned voice overs describing the content and function
each of these pages also.
My question is how much information should I provide about these screen such
using the longdesc attribute? Do I describe each button and field and their
Since there will be a voice over can I just keep the description short, such
as 'screen shot of back end screen for adding Job Posting data' and let the
voice over /transcript handle the details?
202 - 927 - 6218
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,