E-mail List Archives
Re: built-in speech in Acrobat
From: Lucy Greco
Date: Aug 22, 2011 2:33PM
- Next message: Lucy Greco: "Re: built-in speech in Acrobat"
- Previous message: Birkir R. Gunnarsson: "Re: Accessible Maps"
- Next message in Thread: Lucy Greco: "Re: built-in speech in Acrobat"
- Previous message in Thread: Patrick Burke: "Re: built-in speech in Acrobat"
- View all messages in this Thread
Ok so I have a system with reader 9 and acrobat pro on it and it's not there hum
Assistive Technology Specialist
Disabled Student's Program UC Berkeley
From: <EMAIL REMOVED> [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Patrick Burke
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 1:01 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] built-in speech in Acrobat
It's in the View Menu. TO which I can only say, LOL!
At 12:33 PM 8/22/2011, Lucy Greco wrote:
>never having used it myself I can't remember where to find the
>Acrobat reader speech. As well, I was wondering how dependent is
>the built-in speech on document structure and tagging. Will the
>built-in speech know how to deal with multicolumn text. Thanks for
>the help Lucy
>Assistive Technology Specialist
>Disabled Student's Program UC Berkeley
Patrick J. Burke
UCLA Disabilities &
Phone: 310 206-6004
E-mail: burke <at> ucla. edu
Department Contact: <EMAIL REMOVED>