E-mail List Archives
Re: coding complex tables
Date: Sep 22, 2011 6:36PM
- Next message: Vincent Young: "Re: coding complex tables"
- Previous message: Angela French: "coding complex tables"
- Next message in Thread: Vincent Young: "Re: coding complex tables"
- Previous message in Thread: Angela French: "coding complex tables"
- View all messages in this Thread
I just checked it out. There appears to be a table with 5 columns and 16
rows. It seems to be navigable with Jaws 10 on a laptop using Vista.
From: Angela French
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:20 PM
To: 'WebAim Forum ( <EMAIL REMOVED> )'
Subject: [WebAIM] coding complex tables
It's been years since I've coded a complex table. This one isn't real
complex, but it does have two heading labels. I would be grateful if anyone
could take a look and tell me if I've done it correctly. On the test page
below, the table I coded is at the top. It is meant to replace the image of
a table (from excel) that one of our content editors published to the page
using our CMS (which doesn't support creating complex tables!).
State Board for Community and Technical Colleges