E-mail List Archives
vBulletin - accessibility
From: Kevan Mander
Date: Feb 28, 2012 3:42AM
- Next message: Shawn Bridges: "Re: PDF size and alternate link?"
- Previous message: Priti: "Re: PDF size and alternate link?"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Has anyone written, or come across, a report on the accessibility of vBulletin forums?
We are looking at this product, but want to get an idea of how much customisation, if any, it would need to meet WCAG 2.0 AA for end users.
This email, and any attachment, is intended for the attention of the addressee only. Its unauthorised use, disclosure,
storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the
sender by return email and send a copy to <EMAIL REMOVED> . Thank you for your co-operation.
Please note the author of this email is not authorised to conclude any contract on behalf of the Solicitors Regulation
Authority by email.