E-mail List Archives
Re: Bold Italics
From: Guillermo Alzuru
Date: Sep 25, 2012 2:27PM
- Next message: Bevi Chagnon: "Re: Bold Italics"
- Previous message: Bevi Chagnon: "Bold Italics"
- Next message in Thread: Bevi Chagnon: "Re: Bold Italics"
- Previous message in Thread: Bevi Chagnon: "Bold Italics"
- View all messages in this Thread
Why not <strong><em>text</em></strong> ? Is there anything wrong with using both?
Web Instructional Development
University of Georgia
Center for Continuing Education #189B
From: <EMAIL REMOVED> [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Bevi Chagnon
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:22 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: [WebAIM] Bold Italics
I have a client that needs to use both bold and italics on a section of text that will be used on webpages.
Bold = <strong> and Italics =<em>, but what is recommended for bold+italics on that text?
Bevi Chagnon, <EMAIL REMOVED>
PubCom - Trainers, consultants, designers, and developers
Print, Web, Acrobat, XML, eBooks, and Federal Section 508 Accessibility
* It's our 30th Year! *