E-mail List Archives
Re: jQuery Calendar Control
From: Patrick Burke
Date: Apr 30, 2013 3:43PM
- Next message: Don Mauck: "Re: jQuery Calendar Control"
- Previous message: Lucy Greco: "Re: jQuery Calendar Control"
- Next message in Thread: Don Mauck: "Re: jQuery Calendar Control"
- Previous message in Thread: Lucy Greco: "Re: jQuery Calendar Control"
- View all messages in this Thread
Similar experience to Lucy. However, in Firefox I get a little
__/__/____ indicator on the field (before entering Forms Mode). Is
that the mask? ...
At 02:28 PM 4/30/2013, Greg Gamble wrote:
>I've created a form that has a field for inputting a date of
>birth. I'm using the jQuery Datepicker, set to open when an icon to
>the right of the box is clicked. Otherwise a mask is used to
>restrict the formatting of the date to "mm/DD/yyyy".
>Here is a jsFiddle link: http://jsfiddle.net/GregS/YUWMc/embedded/result/
>Anyway, my question is .. does the mask or Datepicker inhibit those
>using a screen reader? Does it help? Is it even viewable?
>SBCTC - Olympia | Information Services
Patrick J. Burke
UCLA Disabilities &
Phone: 310 206-6004
E-mail: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Location: 4909 Math Science
Department Contact: <EMAIL REMOVED>