WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: How doing Accessibility helps in reducing server load ?

for

Date: May 15, 2013 3:17AM

Hi Ravindra,

I didn't see Srinivasu's mail so I understand you have mistaken me for Srinivasu.

Yes, these are "General Development Best practices " and many of the accessibility problems stem from violating such practices.

Around 50 percent of WCAG 2.0 guidelines can be classified as Web Development Best practices.

With warm regards
Dinesh Kaushal
Technical Lead |Information Systems - MyWipro | Accessibility
PMI Certified Associate Project Manager
Mobile: 9900096374
Blog: http://dineshkaushal.blogspot.com

The energy between two people is what creates great marriages, families, teams, and organizations -- Tom Rath.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." -- Socrates

-----Original Message-----
From: <EMAIL REMOVED> [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Ravi Jain
Sent: 15 May 2013 2:12 PM
To: webaim-forum
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] How doing Accessibility helps in reducing server load ?

Thanks srinivasu ,
Yes it does helps , but isn't it so that "separating content and layout " and doing "semantic html" are basically the point to justify for " General Development Best practices " ?

Regards,

Ravindra
Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com