E-mail List Archives
Null ALT in Office
From: Karen Sorensen
Date: May 28, 2013 2:20PM
- Next message: Cliff Tyllick: "Re: Null ALT in Office"
- Previous message: Terzian, Sharon: "Re: accessible drop down menus"
- Next message in Thread: Cliff Tyllick: "Re: Null ALT in Office"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
I thought that "" created null alt text in MS Word? Am I just making that
up? I know the html attribute is alt="", but does that not translate into
putting "" in the description field of the Alt window in Word 2010?
Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
Portland Community College