E-mail List Archives
Re: accessible drop down menus
From: Terzian, Sharon
Date: May 28, 2013 6:12AM
- Next message: Karen Sorensen: "Null ALT in Office"
- Previous message: Jan Heck: "Re: Accessible Drupal themes"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Bryan Garaventa: "Re: accessible drop down menus"
- View all messages in this Thread
Thank you, I've been playing with this and though understand the mechanics of it, I cannot get the menus into any kind of 'box' as the example shows (I just have a bunch of non-separated text with drop downs, though the hover colours seem to work)
Paul V. Sherlock Center on Disabilities @ RIC
Adjunct Professor, Computer Information Systems
School of Management @ RIC
From: <EMAIL REMOVED> [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of <EMAIL REMOVED>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 7:07 PM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] accessible drop down menus
Terill Thompson's blog + site has great resources defining required features of an accessible dropdown and providing links to code sample:
My favorite of the examples, as far as providing the best combination of user experience for screen reader, keyboard, zoom, and general expected usability, is