E-mail List Archives
RE: Blank alt
From: Robert B. Yonaitis
Date: Oct 24, 2002 1:00PM
- Next message: Freda Lockert: "Bobby WCAG checking"
- Previous message: Jeff Finlay: "Re: Blank alt"
- Next message in Thread: Steve Vosloo: "RE: Blank alt"
- Previous message in Thread: Jeff Finlay: "Re: Blank alt"
- View all messages in this Thread
AccVerify/AccMonitor also complains in the event of an alt=""
We will actually warn, but this can be configured. It is because many
programs will place this in or templates use this, however, it was not
done by a developer. In our software you can basically set it to NOT
warn you. This is up to the discretion of the user.
HiSoftware - http://www.hisoftware.com
HiSoftware wins the 2002 da Vinci Award...
Category: "Electronics & Information Technology."
ACCVerify/ACCMonitor also co