WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Accessible GIS coordinates/Lack of Tools

for

Date: Nov 2, 2013 3:04PM

Hi Mike,

thanks a lot for the kind feedback!

I will have my engineers look into this right away (the next update - a few weeks away - should have this fixed).

Olaf

Am 2 Nov 2013 um 18:12 schrieb Michael Rollins < <EMAIL REMOVED> >:

> Olaf, I downloaded and installed MadeToTag for my Mac. I've only tested the Table Structure Editor. It's by far the best table editor I've run across. The Smart Headers function provides the ability to quickly assign linked headers with a point-and-click interface that is easy to use. It is also the only editor I've run across that allows you to set row headers as well as col headers in InDesign. The only criticism I have is that the editor does not assign a Scope attribute (row, col, both) when the Type tag is applied. The federal agencies that I deal with in the U.S. require the Scope attribute to be set for table head tags. This will require editing each table in Acrobat to assign a scope attribute to heads. It would be great if this function could be added to the editor. Incidentally, the editor works with rotated tables in InDesign, a real plus. I'm anxious now to try some of the other features of this plug-in.
>
> Thanks again for bringing this to my attention.
>
> Mike
> > >