E-mail List Archives
Re: SITE ACCESSIBILITY
From: Scott Williams
Date: Nov 5, 2013 5:50AM
- Next message: Jonathan Metz: "Re: CSS usage"
- Previous message: Alastair Campbell: "Re: SITE ACCESSIBILITY"
- Next message in Thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: SITE ACCESSIBILITY"
- Previous message in Thread: Alastair Campbell: "Re: SITE ACCESSIBILITY"
- View all messages in this Thread
Nice redesign. This is a super resource, and I'm grateful to be able to
steer folks at U-Michigan your way for detailed information. I also really
appreciate how well maintained the site is.
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 6:00 AM, Alastair Campbell < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Lucy Greco wrote:
> > Just as a quick note about the 1024 screen size many older screen reader
> > users were told for a very long time that the screen reader needed that
> > sizing and to never ever go over that sizing. I think only after jfw 11
> > did freedom stop telling people that.
> I think it is also where people with limited vision might buy a big monitor
> and reduce the resolution. It's difficult to tell how prevalent that is,
> but I come across a few people who know enough to do that, rather than
> fiddle with more complex system settings (that probably don't work as
> > > >
Web Accessibility Coordinator
Office for Institutional Equity
University of Michigan