E-mail List Archives
Re: CSS usage
From: Greg Gamble
Date: Nov 5, 2013 8:52AM
- Next message: Nathalie Sequeira: "Re: CSS usage"
- Previous message: Greg Gamble: "Re: SITE ACCESSIBILITY"
- Next message in Thread: Nathalie Sequeira: "Re: CSS usage"
- Previous message in Thread: Jukka K. Korpela: "Re: CSS usage"
- View all messages in this Thread
None ... I believe a site should still be readable and usable without CSS.
From: <EMAIL REMOVED> [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Stanzel, Susan - FSA, Kansas City, MO
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 8:08 AM
To: WebAIM Discussion List ( <EMAIL REMOVED> )
Subject: [WebAIM] CSS usage
As a blind person how much CSS should I need. Since this is just for the visual appearance it appears to me a sighted person would be more efficient at this. I am specifically talking about getting things to line up on the page even though the font letters are different sizes.
This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.