WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Deltek Accessibility

for

Date: Jan 7, 2014 3:31PM

I shall I'll send a note in the morning and I'll let you know via this list if I hear back

Sent from my iPhone
Thomas Lee McKeithan II

202-276-6437 Mobile

> On Jan 7, 2014, at 5:27 PM, "Olaf Drümmer" < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
>
> Hi Thomas,
>
> many software developers are never confronted with the need of people with disabilities. Some of them are actually pretty open minded - once they understand what's needed, they might come up with really useful stuff. If nobody tells them, not much will change any time soon.
>
> So maybe you should give it a try? Their UK contact URL is http://www.deltek.co.uk/company/contactus
>
> Olaf
>
>
>> Am 7 Jan 2014 um 23:14 schrieb Thomas McKeithan II < <EMAIL REMOVED> >:
>>
>> I have not reached out to them as of yet I thought I would try posting a note here first
>
>
> > > > This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety.