WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Deltek Accessibility

for

Date: Jan 10, 2014 5:34AM

I have looked at the HTML of this site and I think one of the javascript plugins that can insert information could be quite useful.

For the table that has the items to be entered, there are a div for each time entry field with no text or fields associated with the DIV though the DIV does have the Date in an attribute, and has a onClick action. I was thinking that if I could extract that attribute from the div tag and insert it as text all would be much better.

Right now, I can enter time in Deltec without sighted help but I did several things with jaws flexible web to remove extra items. I also have to count how many times I hit tab when inserting time values.

I have not as of yet been able to actually click the Signature icon without a sighted person around.

You may write me offlist if you want more details.

Thanks,

Jonathan
Best wishes,

Jonathan

On Jan 7, 2014, at 5:26 PM, Olaf Drümmer < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> many software developers are never confronted with the need of people with disabilities. Some of them are actually pretty open minded - once they understand what's needed, they might come up with really useful stuff. If nobody tells them, not much will change any time soon.
>
> So maybe you should give it a try? Their UK contact URL is http://www.deltek.co.uk/company/contactus
>
> Olaf
>
>
> Am 7 Jan 2014 um 23:14 schrieb Thomas McKeithan II < <EMAIL REMOVED> >:
>
>> I have not reached out to them as of yet I thought I would try posting a note here first
>
>
> > >